For more than a century, the Demant Group has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s health and hearing. With head office in Denmark, this listed world-leading hearing healthcare group operates in a global market employing approx. 17,500 people, with leading brand products sold in more than 130 countries.
Reporting to the Managing Director, Hearing Care, ANZ and with a dotted line to the Senior Vice President HR Global, the People & Culture Director, ANZ is responsible for leading the People and Culture team to provide strategic and tactical leadership to drive innovation, engagement, and transformative change. The role works collaboratively to contribute to the future planning of the people strategy for the Demant ANZ business units. Key responsibilities include:
- acting as the key internal advisor to the Executive Team on all people and culture matters;
- partnering with business leaders to develop and execute HR strategic plans to support key business priorities, and develop and implement relevant change management plans;
- strong collaboration with the HR Global forum and business unit leaders to deliver Demant HR strategies across ANZ;
- providing strong industrial relations advice and support across all ANZ business units;
- providing HR functional excellence in the areas of talent development, performance management, workplace/employee relations, organisational change, strategic workforce planning, restructuring and employee engagement;
- delivering results in areas of talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, HR Operations, and employment counsel to ensure alignment and efficiency;
- leading, developing, coaching and managing the People and Culture (ANZ) team through values-based leadership to promote a strong service culture;
- effective management of People and Culture resources and budget.
Applications are sought from experienced, agile and highly commercial People and Culture executives with appropriate tertiary qualifications and superior communication, negotiation, management and strategic thinking skills. Leadership experience in developing people, culture and strategic workforce planning and development solutions with the ability to understand global business context to drive results across multiple geographies will be critical.
This influential P&C executive role could be based in either Adelaide or Sydney, providing the opportunity to drive strategic change within a global business.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit demant.com
Applications should be submitted expediently and addressed to Bernie Dyer. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Bernie or Andrew Reed on (08) 8100 8827.