UnitingSA is a community based organisation with a vision for a compassionate, respectful and just community in which all people participate and flourish. With over 1,000 staff and a turnover circa $100m, this vibrant and important organisation stands alongside and helps over 15,000 people a year with a range of aged care, disability, mental health, child development, family support and employment services.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this impactful role forms part of the executive support team and is responsible for providing high level, confidential, efficient and professional administrative and executive support to the CEO. The role supports the CEO in planning, prioritising and managing responsibilities aligned to achieving Uniting SA’s critical mission and will be responsible for:
- managing the CEO’s diary, meeting commitments, travel and related activity;
- preparing and coordinating timely, high-quality responses to correspondence and emails;
- communicating with key stakeholders and members of the community on behalf of the CEO, ensuring excellent public relations and customer service;
- ensuring effective day to day operations of the office of the CEO;
- contributing to the management and implementation of projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
Applications are invited from highly experienced executive assistants with the professionalism, energy, engagement abilities and intelligence to provide exemplary support to a dynamic CEO. A positive, calm and patient approach, meticulous attention to detail, high level verbal and written communication skills, well developed influencing and negotiation skills, warmth, good humour and diplomacy are essential.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly respected South Australian entity with a proud history and a mission to embrace the next chapter with passion and professionalism. An attractive remuneration package including not-for-profit salary packaging benefits will be negotiated to secure a high calibre executive support professional.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit unitingsa.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Bernie Dyer. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8827.