Based at Nuriootpa in the Barossa Valley and with offices at Woodside, Clare and Kadina, Carers and Disability Link connects people with disability, carers and the aged enabling them to live enriched lives through the provision of individualised and community-based care and support. With a turnover around $8m and employing a dedicated staff of around 70 plus over 100 contractors, the organisation is a highly respected community service entity which has been providing high quality, reliable and responsive services to its clients for over 26 years.
Reporting to the Board, the Chief Executive will provide strategic and operational oversight of the organisation in line with its vision and values. Key responsibilities include:
- developing and delivering the strategic vision to stay at the forefront of community services;
- leading, motivating and developing the committed staff to deliver high quality services;
- maintaining and enhancing relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders including federal, state and local government;
- ensuring sound effective financial and asset management for the organisation;
- meeting all contractual, governance, compliance and regulatory reporting obligations.
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified and experienced senior executives with the commercial and political acumen to lead and grow the organisation in an environment of constant change and challenge. A genuine affinity with key stakeholders is essential as are contemporary leadership skills, sound financial acumen and highly developed communication abilities combined with warmth, empathy, authenticity and good character. Knowledge of the aged care and/or disability sectors will be highly regarded but is not essential. Most important is experience leading and growing a comparably complex human services delivery business.
Make an enquiry to explore this fulfilling role guiding a respected entity making a genuine difference to the lives of people in its communities.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit carersanddisabilitylink.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.