Lutheran Care is one of the fastest growing not-for-profit agencies in the community service sector and works to improve the lives of some of the most vulnerable people in the community. More than 500 staff and volunteers deliver over 50 programs to communities across metropolitan and regional Adelaide and Central Australia.
A significant period of growth has created an opportunity for a highly proficient and motivated professional administrator to provide vital support to the Chief Executive Officer and the Board. Core functions of the role include:
- managing the CEO’s demanding calendar to maximise efficiency including scheduling meetings, email triage and travel requirements;
- providing administrative support to the Board and other executive team members as directed by the CEO;
- establishing and maintaining positive and effective professional relationships across the organisation and externally on behalf of the CEO;
- assisting the Chairperson to coordinate Board and Committee meetings, paper submissions and company secretarial support including minutes and actions;
- coordinating various events, project based work, research and documentation as required;
- maintaining best practice administration systems, procedures and protocols and ensuing high level document management.
Applications are invited from versatile and highly organised administrators with demonstrated experience in a comparably demanding executive support role. A positive, calm and thoughtful approach, meticulous attention to detail, high level verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, warmth and diplomacy are all essential qualities sought. Demonstrated experience providing support to a Board will be well regarded. Personal alignment with the vision and values of Lutheran Care will be critical.
This role offers a rare opportunity to be part of a flourishing community focused organisation with a positive and constructive culture.
For further information on our client, please visit lccare.org.au
Applications should be addressed to Hannah Way and Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8827.