Frisk launched in 2008 and was founded to help businesses solve their disparate data problems. The business uses flexible technology to lift organisations out of the data fog, empowering better decisions and new opportunities by augmenting, consolidating, unlocking and harnessing the right information. With a proven proposition of delivery to first tier Australian clients such as the ATO, Frisk is now well established and poised for significant growth and future success, both nationally and globally. What’s on offer:
- join an established company moving into exponential growth with headquarters in Adelaide;
- great company culture with a team that believes in the company;
- ideas and creativity are encouraged and rewarded through all levels of the company;
- highly attractive remuneration package with short and long term incentives;
- autonomy to lead the client growth strategy, recruiting partners and closing deals.
Reporting to the highly ambitious Board and working closely with the established Executive Team, the Chief Executive Officer will be a strategic thinker who is committed to develop and continue to evolve and grow the success of Frisk. Key responsibilities will include:
- driving strategic development and implementation;
- proactively identifying and activating national and international business growth;
- leading, mentoring and developing dedicated professionals to embed a positive culture and the highest standards of excellence and customer focus;
- overseeing the delivery of ongoing operating and financial efficiencies, performance improvements and turnkey solutions for clients;
- maintaining, enhancing and converting consummate relationships with a diverse range of public and private stakeholders, corporate partners and clients.
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified and highly experienced executives who can demonstrate proven leadership in a comparable business. Technology rich industry experience and an understanding of the dynamics of a privately owned growth entity will naturally be an advantage. Key qualities sought include contemporary leadership abilities, commercial and political acumen, strategic and innovative thinking, highly developed communication skills, diplomacy, enterprise and true vision.
A highly attractive remuneration package with short and long term incentives will be offered to attract a high calibre professional capable of leading this unique and burgeoning business as it continues to thrive by providing data solutions to its ever-expanding customer base. Make an enquiry to explore this genuinely rare and exciting career opportunity to lead Frisk to a genuinely global presence and proposition.
For further information on our client, please visit frisk.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8827.