Located on the Adelaide sandbelt, the Kooyonga Golf Club is recognised as one of Australia’s premier golf clubs, having hosted five Men’s Australian Opens, one Women’s Australian Open and many other State and National golf events. The Club will celebrate its centenary in 2023.
The Club’s mission is to provide members and guests an outstanding experience on a championship golf course together with first class facilities and services. With a healthy level of membership, waiting list and enviable reciprocal arrangements, the Club has maintained its proud tradition and heritage whilst responding to the changing needs of its members.
An exciting and rare opportunity has emerged for a dynamic hospitality executive with a continuous improvement focus and commitment to excellence to join this progressive Club following the re-opening of the redeveloped clubhouse in February 2021.
Reporting directly to the General Manager and as a key member of the senior management team, this position will be responsible for:
- managing the clubhouse facilities, supervising staff and providing hospitality services that are befitting a prestige private golf club;
- ensuring the Club’s hospitality services are managed in an efficient and effective manner;
- providing exceptional service to members, guests and visitors of Kooyonga;
- ensuring the clubhouse is presented and maintained in a manner that promotes the high standards expected;
- maximising utilisation of the clubhouse facilities by members, guests and external functions and events.
Kooyonga seeks a highly capable individual with a passion for hospitality to lead from the front and set service standards that exceed member expectations. With strong experience in hospitality, the successful candidate must have the ability to build rapport with members and guests and be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders. The ability to work well under pressure with excellent problem solving skills is essential. Initiative, innovation, drive, creativity, authenticity and integrity are all necessary qualities to succeed in this role.
This is a truly exciting and rare opportunity to play a pivotal role in redefining service excellence at Kooyonga.
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Justin or Hannah Way on (08) 8100 8849.