With its head office in Adelaide, Better Medical is one of Australia’s largest general practice platforms, with more than 1,750 people providing services across 85+ sites in South Australia, Queensland, Victoria and Tasmania. The company’s fundamental vision is to create a national best-in-class environment for doctors and other health professionals to deliver high-quality primary health care to their patients. With backing from global private equity investor, Livingbridge, you will work within a fast-paced and results-driven team poised and resourced to significantly extend their scale and footprint over the short-to-medium term by delivering on an ambitious acquisitive and organic growth strategy.
You will initially join a team of five and report directly to the Head of Acquisitions. The M&A team will grow as necessary, commensurate to activity successfully generated by M&A as part of the team’s mandate. This is an Adelaide-based opportunity but will have a national focus leading the assessment and valuation of acquisition opportunities, including regular domestic travel. The role will include origination, oversight and coordination of due diligence and reporting of prospective acquisitions. Other responsibilities include:
- reviewing major commercial contracts and arrangements in respect of prospective acquisitions;
- interpreting legal documentation and conducting financial analysis to inform strategy and key business decisions;
- contributing to the business case development for each acquisition, including growth synergies and value creation plans;
- establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with vendors and other key transactional stakeholders;
- assisting with deal execution and commercial agreement negotiations.
Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified corporate finance/legal professionals with demonstrated commercial experience providing sound advice to senior management. The successful candidate will have strong commercial and financial acumen, sound attention to detail, stakeholder engagement skills and the drive to add value to this genuine success story.
For further information on our client, please visit bettermedical.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Jutstin or Hannah Way on (08) 8100 8849.