Dr Jones & Partners is South Australia’s leading medical imaging practice. Its 60 Doctors and 650 staff operate across 28 clinics including major private and public hospitals such as St Andrew’s, Calvary Adelaide, Burnside and Noarlunga.
Reporting to the CEO, this newly created key role will be responsible for developing and implementing the P&C strategy in line with the vision and strategic plan. Other responsibilities include:
- managing all aspects of the P&C portfolio including recruitment, leadership development, performance management, training and development, wellbeing, diversity, safety and industrial relations;
- providing advice to senior management on P&C matters;
- managing employee engagement and satisfaction surveys to inform senior management and the Board;
- developing and implementing the strategic leadership development and the reward and recognition framework;
- building relationships with key managers and stakeholders;
- reviewing and developing HR/WHS policies and practices.
Applications are invited from experienced HR executives with appropriate tertiary qualifications and superior communication, negotiation, management and strategic thinking skills. Leadership experience in developing the people, culture and human capital solutions for a diverse and customer centric entity will be critical. Professionalism, credibility, warmth, resilience, drive, a strong customer service focus and excellent influencing and relationship skills will also be required. The capacity to activate both strategic and operational outcomes will be important.
Make an enquiry to explore this genuinely rare and career defining opportunity with a market leading provider.
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Hannah Way on (08) 8100 8849.