Australian Gas Infrastructure Group (AGIG) is a leader in its sector, managing critical gas infrastructure across Australia through its gas businesses that include Australian Gas Networks, Dampier Bunbury Pipeline and Multinet Gas Networks.
AGIG seeks to appoint a highly proficient and motivated professional administrator to provide pivotal support to the Executive General Manager Corporate and Regulation (EGM). Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- providing high level day to day management of the EGM’s demanding calendar including meetings, correspondence and travel requirements;
- proactively and professionally liaising with key internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the EGM;
- monitoring business activities of the EGM to ensure workflows are prioritised and actioned efficiently;
- coordinating Board and Committee paper submissions, presentations and company secretarial support as required;
- supporting the Corporate and Regulation Division as required;
- making a significant contribution to the development, implementation and maintenance of best practice administration systems, procedures and protocols;
- ensuring high level document management.
Applications are invited from versatile and highly organised professionals with demonstrated experience in a comparably demanding role ideally, but not necessarily, providing support to a legal/company secretary/compliance focussed executive. A positive, calm and thoughtful approach, meticulous attention to detail, high level verbal and written communication skills, well developed influencing and negotiation skills, warmth and diplomacy are essential. Due to the EGM’s travel commitments, at times this will be an autonomous role requiring exceptional initiative and the ability to anticipate the needs of the EGM. The successful candidate will also have high level skills in contemporary administrative support technologies.
All candidates will be subject to background checks such as police checks, medical assessment and employment and qualification verification checks.
Based in South Australia, this is a rare opportunity to provide vital executive support in an industry leading national organisation.
For further information on our client, please visit agig.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Hannah Way. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.