Established in 1994 by Managing Director Victor Said, the Rivergum Group is a progressive and award-winning building company servicing wide-ranging property markets in South Australia and beyond. The business strives to innovate, create and deliver market leading outcomes in collaboration with its customers and clients. Following a strategic review and an operational efficiency transformation, the business is poised for future success and this new role will lead the Rivergum Homes Housing Division, which delivers in excess of 350 contract homes annually.
Reporting directly to the CEO as a key member of the Senior Management Team, this role will play an active part in Rivergum decisions by contributing to the overall strategic and financial performance of the Homes business within the organisation. Core responsibilities include:
- leading and engaging a team of housing professionals to deliver against annual business plans;
- establishing and maintaining a performance management and communications framework to effectively drive performance and team engagement;
- overseeing the pre-construction operations including sales, drafting, estimating, compliance, planning and customer service;
- identifying opportunities for process improvement to reduce duration times and/or enhance the customer experience;
- driving a customer centric culture of responsiveness, accountability and continuous improvement;
- managing workflow efficiencies, ensuring optimal operational performance is achieved and sustained.
Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified and experienced senior managers with a track record of sales and general management success in a comparably competitive and fast paced domain. A strong understanding of the commercial drivers of a construction business of this kind will be favourable.
A proactive and entrepreneurial mindset to drive positive change combined with the ability to navigate ambiguity in a complex environment will be important. Ambition, authentic strategic sales ability, commercial acumen and resilience are also vital. The potential rewards from success in this role are significant, so make an enquiry to explore your suitability.
Rivergum exists to “Create Better Lives”. This role presents an opportunity to enhance many people’s lives and it is intended that this extends to the successful applicant.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit rivergumhomes.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed and Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8827.