The Rural Doctors Workforce Agency (RDWA) is an NGO delivering a comprehensive range of workforce support and services to medical, allied health and nursing professionals in rural South Australia. RDWA has built an enviable reputation over the last 20 years by working closely with rural health professionals and their families to enhance the health and wellbeing of rural communities.
Reporting to the Director Outreach Programs, this compliance focussed role will act as a pivotal business support for the Outreach programs by managing contractual requirements and monitoring and reporting of the Outreach services to inform key business decisions. Other responsibilities include:
- preparing high quality plans and performance reports of contractual requirements;
- overseeing provider contracting, compliance requirements and the systems and processes supporting service delivery;
- coordinating monthly management reports for ongoing monitoring and quality assurance;
- establishing and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- identifying and managing the collection of workforce information and data to inform key business decisions.
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified professionals with demonstrated experience in the operational delivery of funded programs. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, well-developed interpersonal capabilities, sound attention to detail and a strong compliance focus will be important. An understanding of issues relating to rural and remote communities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health will be highly regarded.
This is an opportunity to join a respected organisation as it enhances the health and wellbeing of rural and remote communities in South Australia.
For further information on our client, please visit ruraldoc.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Hannah Way (08) 8100 8849.