Resthaven Incorporated is an iconic and respected leader in the rapidly growing aged and community services sector in South Australia. With a proud 85 year history serving older people, Resthaven now has a dedicated and passionate workforce of over 2,600 and 450 volunteers working in 32 sites across the State.
The aged care sector has reached a pivotal time in its history. The road ahead is challenging, yet exciting.
Reporting to the Executive Manager People & Culture, this pivotal role is responsible for a significant portion of the P&C portfolio including recruitment, HR advisory and payroll. As a senior leader providing strong and transformational leadership in driving people and culture initiatives, the successful candidate will help drive the organisation’s dynamic growth whilst focusing clearly on its purpose of working together with older people and their carers to provide outstanding care and support.
Resthaven is looking for a dynamic, purpose-driven people leader who wants to make a real difference in the future directions of this iconic South Australian organisation. Promoting behaviours and practices throughout the organisation that align with its strategy and values, some key responsibilities include:
- providing input into and supporting the workforce management strategic plan and annual HR plan;
- managing the provision of an effective, responsive and client focused consultancy, advisory and administrative service to the organisation relating to HR & IR matters;
- facilitating talent management including attraction, recruitment, induction, retention, succession, performance management and development;
- leading, motivating, managing and developing a small HR team to provide trusted advice and services that proactively support and build capacity of business leaders and employees to position the business as a leading provider and employer of choice;
- leading digital transformation and development of workforce analytics.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and contemporary HR leaders with demonstrated experience in developing and leading proactive and pragmatic HR services in a comparably complex and geographically dispersed service delivery organisation. Professionalism, credibility, warmth, resilience, diplomacy, vision, drive, energy, a strong customer service focus and excellent influencing and relationship skills will also be required.
This senior people and culture role represents a rare opportunity to join a significant and respected employer at the forefront of South Australia’s aged care sector. Are you up to the challenge?
For further information on our client, please visit resthaven.asn.au
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.