St John Ambulance Australia SA Inc (St John SA) has been serving the South Australian community since 1885 as a self-funding charitable organisation supporting the wellbeing of the State. St John SA assists tens of thousands of people each year through the delivery of event health services, first aid training and products, and social inclusion programs. Within SA, St John engages some 1,500 volunteers and around 140 staff.
St John SA is seeking a highly proficient Executive Assistant to support the Chief Executive Officer, the Chair of the Board and to help facilitate projects undertaken by the CEO’s office. Other responsibilities of the role include:
- managing and coordinating the CEO’s diary by arranging meetings, travel requirements and email triage;
- preparing documents, correspondence, and other forms of communication in a confidential manner and to a high standard on behalf of the CEO’s office;
- managing allocated projects, undertake required research and maintain internal policies and procedures;
- providing the Chair of the Board with ad hoc administrative assistance;
- maintaining effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders;
- organising a range of functions and events as required.
Applications are invited from versatile and highly organised professionals with demonstrated experience in a comparable executive support role, preferably within a non-government entity or community services. A positive, calm and measured approach, meticulous attention to detail, high level verbal and written communication skills, warmth and diplomacy are all essential qualities.
This is a rare chance to provide vital support to the St John SA’s CEO and Chair of the Board and contribute to the ongoing prosperity of an iconic community focussed entity.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit stjohnsa.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Hannah Way (08) 8100 8827.