Ninti is a professional services firm that works collaboratively with communities, relevant agencies and businesses to achieve social and economic development. Ninti draws on its long history of working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and has developed the capacity to translate learning from this experience to a range of development contexts.
Based in Adelaide and reporting to the Managing Director, the primary responsibility of this newly created role is to focus on market facing activities to accelerate Ninti’s revenue growth and impact. This is a fast-paced role in a rapidly expanding market, with many competing priorities. Specific responsibilities include:
- supporting the execution and evolution of Ninti’s strategic plan in Ninti’s target markets;
- maintaining stakeholder relationships and staying abreast of emerging trends, innovations and market intelligence to increase Ninti’s competitive advantage;
- supporting Ninti’s Executive to maintain the delivery of its premier performance and reputation;
- undertaking financial and cost benefit analysis and preparing business case proposals, findings and recommendations to enable informed business decision making;
- managing the preparation and submission of tenders.
We are seeking an appropriately qualified business development/sales professional with demonstrated experience in winning tenders and contributing to business growth. A background in commercial consulting or a comparable NFP environment, involving multiple partners and other stakeholders will be highly regarded. The successful candidate will be a strong influencer and strategic thinker with the ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service, a high level of initiative, problem solving, organisational agility and results. You will work closely with and be supported by the Business Development team.
Ninti’s vision is to build opportunities for people and communities through research, innovation and engagement, especially for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people living in remote Australia.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit nintione.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Justin or Lucy Dinnison-Mitchell on (08) 8100 8849.