At Minda, people are at the centre of everything they do. Since 1898 they have been providing industry leading support to people with a disability, championing choice, diversity, independence and care. An exciting opportunity has emerged for a consummate professional to join this iconic and most worthy SA business.
Reporting to the Executive Manager – Customer Services, the focus of this role is to provide Supported Independent Living services across metropolitan Adelaide and regional SA. Leading the managers who lead circa 700 staff will be a pivotal focus of the role. Key responsibilities include:
- leading, managing and developing the performance of the dedicated, multidisciplinary team to delivery high quality services;
- developing contemporary services in the new NDIS environment;
- ensuring practices comply with quality standards, legislative, regulatory and policy requirements;
- monitoring and driving financial performance of services for customers in liaison with the managers;
- promoting and developing a positive culture of customer service, service quality and continuous improvement in a rapidly changing reform environment.
This role will require an energetic, driven, empathetic and passionate professional with an authentic connection with Minda’s customers. Applications are encouraged from candidates with extensive management experience, knowledge of contemporary services and delivery, highly developed interpersonal and relationship building skills, and a deep understanding of associated quality systems and standards. Strong change leadership abilities, commercial acumen and stakeholder management skills will also be required, along with an unwavering commitment to Minda’s Values of Heart, Opportunity, Respect, Community and Empathy, and to the achievement of positive and cost effective client and service delivery outcomes.
This role represents a career defining opportunity to work under a newly forged and high performing Executive team to deliver high value outcomes that genuinely change lives.
For further information on our client, please visit mindainc.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed and Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.