Pulteney Grammar is a leading co-educational Anglican school uniquely located in the Adelaide CBD providing an outstanding educational and life experience for approximately 1,000 girls and boys from ELC to year 12.
For over 170 years, the School has provided a vibrant, diverse, open and inclusive environment and enjoys a genuine sense of community. The School continues to grow and is actively implementing its masterplan to ensure all students experience first class facilities.
The Board of Governors now seeks to appoint an outstanding educational leader to the position of Principal to deliver on its strategic priorities by:
- providing a vibrant and progressive learning environment;
- employing, leading, motivating and developing outstanding teachers and staff;
- building and maintaining state-of-the-art educational facilities;
- exuding an inclusive and positive community spirit;
- maintaining strong governance over financial and physical resources.
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified and experienced individuals with excellent communication, negotiation, leadership, strategic planning and commercial management skills, complemented by the warmth, integrity, energy and passion necessary to engage with and inspire the school community.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit pulteney.sa.edu.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Justin Hinora on (08) 8100 8827.