This is a fantastic opportunity to join ACH Group, a leading not-for-profit Aged Care Provider as the General Manager of Customer Experience and Growth - an opportunity to make a difference in a business that is embarking on a journey to deliver an unrivalled customer experience.
As the GM Customer Experience & Growth, you will be responsible for leading the Customer Access and Sales, Customer Experience and Marketing Divisions. You will find new areas of demand as your ideas translate into bottom-line impact. This is a strategic role with an analytical foundation where you will use your sharp eye for new business opportunities.
As a member of the Executive Management Team, you will play an active role in ACH Group decisions by contributing to the overall strategic and financial performance of the organisation. Key responsibilities include:
- leading a contemporary customer experience, sales growth and brand strategy;
- proactively identifying, activating, maintaining and enhancing important commercial relationships with key external stakeholders towards both organic and inorganic business growth;
- utilising research, feedback and analytics to ensure a customer centric culture to maximise customer satisfaction and retention;
- managing a highly skilled leadership team and leveraging expertise within the Division to translate opportunities into the service provider of choice for customers;
- aligning strategy to ensure customer retention and acquisition of new customers and revenue streams;
- motivating and influencing customer service excellence across the organisation.
You are obsessed with delivering extraordinary customer experiences, wake up thinking about how to build effective partnerships and can bring creative energy and drive innovation as you lead the customer and revenue strategy. You will also demonstrate how your strong engagement, influencing and collaboration skills help you to identify, design and implement key customer and growth initiatives.
You will also possess a relevant degree level qualification (with a post graduate degree highly desirable) and demonstrated experience in delivering business growth in a competitive market. An entrepreneurial mindset to drive change combined with the ability to navigate ambiguity in a regulated and complex environment will also be important.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit achgroup.org.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed and Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Hender Consulting on (08) 8100 8827.