ACH Group is a leading provider of residential, retirement living, in-home and community services to older people in SA and Victoria. 1,700 staff and hundreds of volunteers are dedicated to ACH Group’s vision of supporting people to live good lives. The organisation is widely recognised as a progressive and innovative leader with award winning customer and employee initiatives.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, Frank Weits and working closely with the Executive Management Team and experienced skills-based Board, the responsibilities of this significant Adelaide based CFO role include:
- proactively contributing to the strategic direction of the organisation as the key financial adviser to the CEO and Board;
- providing leadership in planning, directing, developing and administering the financial activities of the organisation including accountability for the corporate functions of procurement, finance and investments, payroll, compliance and risk management;
- leading, managing, mentoring and developing the finance and associated corporate services teams;
- maintaining and enhancing important relationships with key external stakeholders;
- ensuring detailed analysis and information provision to support and articulate key business decisions.
The successful candidate will be an appropriately qualified senior finance executive with demonstrated capability to lead this function in a large organisation through ongoing reform, growth and increasing competition. Aged care or human services experience is an advantage, however candidates with significant leadership experience from highly comparable domains are also encouraged to apply.
Essential qualities sought include well-developed commercial and political acumen, together with superior communication, negotiation, stakeholder management and leadership capacity and a sharp eye for business cases. Warmth, empathy, integrity, strategic insight and credibility will also be necessary to identify, inspire and activate positive change. An attractive senior executive remuneration package will be negotiated to secure a high calibre candidate and it is envisaged the role will be offered as a two or three year contract in the first instance.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit achgroup.org.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Christian Gaszner on (08) 8100 8827.