Founded in 1847, Pulteney Grammar School is a leading co-educational Anglican school woven into the fabric of Adelaide. Defined by a tradition of innovation, Pulteney Grammar School provides an education that positions its 1,000 students to prosper. Uniquely located on one site within the CBD, Pulteney is an active and proud member of the City of Adelaide and enjoys a rich and vibrant Old Scholars community defined by a true sense of belonging. A promotion of the incumbent to an interstate school has created this exciting opportunity.
Reporting directly to the Principal, the Head of Senior School will:
- nurture a contemporary culture for senior schooling formed through the enduring traditions of independent education;
- lead, motivate, develop and manage the Senior School;
- have a strong understanding of the SACE;
- proactively contribute to the strategy of Pulteney as a key member of the School Executive;
- maintain and enhance authentic relationships with families and students towards academic excellence and student wellbeing.
The role of Head of Senior School is a diverse general management position that requires authentic relational leadership. Applications are encouraged from both proven and emerging educational leaders. An affinity for and belief in senior years education within the independent school context is integral to the position. Most important is the combination of educational and service leadership to enhance this respected, buoyant and forward thinking institution of Adelaide.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit pulteney.sa.edu.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew, Hannah Way or Christian Gaszner on (08) 8100 8827.Please note: Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.