Employing multidisciplinary professionals nationally, Hames Sharley is a leading, contemporary architectural design practice with diverse teams of professionals actively undertaking projects throughout Australia. The one practice, made up of many studios, delivers expertise in architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, urban design and planning to some of Australia’s largest clients.
Based in Adelaide and reporting to the Managing Director, key responsibilities of this national role include:
- proactively contributing to the organisation’s strategic direction as the key financial adviser to the MD, Board and Studio Leaders;
- providing leadership in planning, directing, developing and administering the financial and commercial activities of the business;
- maintaining and enhancing important relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including lenders, service providers, JV Partners, ATO and relevant government and institutional bodies;
- ensuring the provision of detailed analysis and information to inform key business decisions;
- overseeing compliance and corporate regulatory requirements.
Applications are encouraged from innovative and driven individuals interested in building a refreshed approach on a solid history within a growing and well-cultured workplace. Other key attributes include well-developed commercial acumen, superior communication and negotiation skills, exceptional stakeholder management and the ability to balance strategic and operational priorities. Warmth, empathy, resilience, integrity and credibility will also be necessary for success.
For further information on our client, please visit hamessharley.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Justin or Hannah Way (08) 8100 8827.Please note: Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.