Hames Sharley is a leading, contemporary multidisciplinary design practice employing a diverse team of professionals actively undertaking projects throughout Australia. This leading firm combines expertise in architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, urban design and planning to deliver integrated projects.
The opportunity exists for a highly proficient and motivated professional administrator to provide support to the Managing Director and other members of the Management Team as required. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- coordinating the Managing Director’s demanding calendar to maximise efficiency including scheduling meetings, email triage and travel requirements;
- proactively and professionally liaising with key internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the Managing Director;
- monitoring business activities of the Managing Director to ensure workflows are prioritised and actioned efficiently;
- coordinating paper submissions and presentations, attending meetings and taking minutes as required;
- providing administrative and information management support to the Managing Director including drafting correspondence and coordinating the timely preparation of reports;
- undertaking special projects to support the Managing Director.
Applications are invited from versatile and highly organised professionals with demonstrated experience in a comparably demanding administrative role. A positive, calm and thoughtful approach, meticulous attention to detail, high level verbal and written communication skills, well developed influencing and negotiation skills, warmth and diplomacy are essential. The successful candidate will also have high level skills in contemporary administrative support technologies. Demonstrated experience providing support to a Board is not essential but will be well regarded. Warmth, empathy, resilience, integrity and credibility will be necessary for success.
Applications should be addressed to Hannah Way and Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.Please note: Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.