Australian Naval Infrastructure Pty Ltd (ANI) is placing Australia at the forefront of naval infrastructure capability. A nation-building commitment by the Commonwealth, ANI is responsible for owning and developing state-of-the-art infrastructure for the domestic manufacture of world class naval vessels.
Operating from ANI’s offices at the Osborne Naval Shipyard, this newly created position will report to the General Manager Operations and be responsible for establishing and maintaining security standards, policies and procedures for the physical security of ANI assets. Other key duties include:
- developing and implementing security management plans and procedures in accordance with ANI DISP accreditation standards;
- continually assessing potential risks and developing procedures to respond accordingly;
- responding to security incidents including incident reporting;
- conducting audits to ensure compliance with the Security Program;
- developing strong working relationships with ANI licensees, security service providers and other key stakeholders.
Applications are invited from appropriately qualified and experienced security professionals, capable of working autonomously or as part of a small but highly experienced team. Demonstrated experience in ICT and cyber security will be highly regarded, as will experience working within the Defence Security Principles Framework. Amongst the higher level skills sought are strong communication and interpersonal skills, outstanding organisational abilities, a continuous improvement focus and a sense of professional drive and initiative.
To be eligible for this position applicants must have Australian citizenship and be able to obtain appropriate security clearances.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit ani.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.Please note: Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.