Credit Union SA is one of South Australia’s largest credit unions, with over $1b in assets and over 50,000 members trusting it to provide their everyday banking needs from savings accounts to credit cards, home and personal loans.
Customer owned and locally based, Credit Union SA is dedicated to delivering valued and competitive financial services and is poised for further growth. Credit Union SA is now seeking a new leader to take the helm.
Reporting to and working closely with the Board, this position plays a pivotal role in guiding the business. Core responsibilities include:
- developing and implementing strategy in an increasingly digitally-oriented banking environment;
- ensuring the highest levels of customer experience and sound governance;
- overseeing the delivery of ongoing operating and financial efficiencies;
- leading, mentoring, developing and motivating the dedicated staff to achieve a positive culture and the highest standards of business excellence;
- maintaining and enhancing relationships with a range of key stakeholders including members, regulators, government authorities, industry and community bodies.
This position will suit a highly accomplished senior executive who can demonstrate both a successful track record of leadership within a medium to large, regulated and customer focused entity and an outstanding reputation for developing and fostering strong relationships with members, colleagues and stakeholders. Amongst the higher level skills sought are innovative thinking, diplomacy, vision, strong communication, influencing and advocacy skills, commercial, financial and political acumen, ability to manage and balance financial and non-financial risks and genuine leadership qualities.
This is one of the most significant Adelaide based executive positions leading a respected, stable and successful financial service provider.
For further information on our client, please visit creditunionsa.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Christian Gaszner on (08) 8100 8827.Please note: Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.