St John Ambulance Australia SA Inc (St John SA) has been serving the South Australian community since 1885 and internationally is part of a wider organisation with a long and honourable history. A self-funding charity, St John SA provides charitable and humanitarian services to individuals, groups and organisations in the areas of first aid training and products, youth development and social inclusion. Ensuring improved wellbeing of all South Australians, a professional network of around 100 employees and 1,000 volunteers delivers high quality, innovative, client-centred products and services across the state.
The opportunity now presents for a proficient and motivated professional administrator to provide high-level and confidential executive support to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chair of the Board and to support projects undertaken by the CEO’s office. Key aspects of the role include:
- managing and coordinating the CEO’s calendar to maximise efficiency including scheduling meetings, email triage and travel arrangements;
- providing administrative support including diary management to the Chair;
- developing and maintaining best practice administrative systems, procedures and protocols and ensuring high level document management;
- managing allocated projects including required research, allocation of resources and written documentation preparation;
- establishing and maintaining effective professional relationships internally across the organisation and externally with key stakeholders and partner organisations;
- managing arrangements for board and committee meetings.
Applications are encouraged from versatile, enthusiastic and highly organised professionals with demonstrated experience in a comparable executive support role. A positive, calm and thoughtful approach, meticulous attention to detail, effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills that can be adjusted to suit diverse audiences and contexts, warmth and diplomacy are all essential qualities for success in this position.
This role offers a rare opportunity to join an iconic and flourishing community focussed organisation providing vital executive support and contributing to its continued success and prosperity.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit stjohnsa.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Trish Retallick on (08) 8100 8827.Please note: Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.