UnitingSA is a leading provider of aged care and community services across metropolitan and regional SA, conducting support programs in various critical areas. The organisation has been supporting our community for almost 100 years. With over 1,000 staff and volunteers it serves over 10,000 people across the state annually. An opportunity now exists for a Clinical Quality & Education Manager to join this vision and values driven not-for-profit organisation.
Reporting to the Executive Manager Aged Care and working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, this important, hands on role is responsible for leading and managing the organisation’s clinical quality systems. Key responsibilities include:
- establishing and maintaining strong partnerships with the Directors of Nursing to ensure a positive, collaborative and effective quality culture exists within and across all sites;
- supervising, leading and managing a small quality team to achieve objectives;
- developing, managing and implementing clinical quality and education systems in line with Accreditation Standards and the Aged Care Act;
- advising, supporting, and informing the executive of risk areas and making collaborative action plan recommendations;
- managing the clinical IT system, ensuring its configuration to suit organisational requirements;
- leading, monitoring and managing the clinical education plan for Aged Care and conducting training needs analysis for clinical staff.
Applications are sought from individuals with relevant registered nursing qualifications and ideally extensive aged care experience, including managing a small team. The successful candidate will demonstrate extensive knowledge of Aged Care Accreditation Standards and ACFI submissions and validation processes, along with experience in training and mentoring staff. Ability to think strategically, a collaborative nature, strong relationship building skills and an unwavering customer service focus are essential traits for success in the role.
Explore this opportunity to make a real difference in our community by adding value and enhancing quality outcomes to this important organisation.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit unitingsa.com.au
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Andrew Reed by email to email@example.com
Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Andrew or Emily Taliangis on (08) 8100 8827.