Based in the heart of the Adelaide CBD, SEA Gas is a well established natural gas transmission business that owns and operates 800km of essential pipeline infrastructure in south-western Victoria and South Australia. SEA Gas brings energy to the community delivering to gas fired power stations and servicing industrial, commercial and residential needs in both states. With a culture that fosters and rewards performance, collaborative teamwork and creative thinking, SEA Gas brings together a team of experienced professionals from across the energy sector with a vision to be the best infrastructure company linking Australia.
An opportunity exists for an electrical engineer with Project Management experience to join the Asset Management team. Accountable for the day to day management and delivery of a broad range of projects, the role offers diversity across capital, integrity and maintenance projects. Specific responsibilities include:
- planning and delivery of integrity, expansion, maintenance and operational projects relating to the pipeline and associated assets including SCADA systems;
- ensuring a robust project risk management framework and reporting;
- providing engineering oversight and knowledge;
- ensuring effective procurement of materials and services for projects including tender processes and contract delivery;
- management of project budgets, schedules and reporting;
- ensuring safety, quality and environmental management obligations are met;
- supporting the continuous improvement of project management and asset management systems; and
- ensuring appropriate operations handover.
Candidates must demonstrate well developed project management experience in Pipeline, Oil and Gas or a related industry. A relevant engineering qualification (electrical) enabling membership of the Institute of Engineers Australia is essential and project management qualifications are desirable. You will have the ability to autonomously manage multiple projects and work with team members to achieve required outcomes at a program level, where shared knowledge and experience is valued. Effective communication, influencing, relationship development and problem resolution skills will be important.
The role will suit an experienced project manager who is familiar with the installation of electrical equipment in hazardous areas and is keen to join this progressive and growing organisation in a key role. A competitive remuneration package with a performance based bonus is on offer to secure a high caliber candidate for this permanent role.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit seagas.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Lucy Dinnison-Mitchell or Christian Gaszner on (08) 8100 8827.