Women’s Safety Services SA (WSSSA) supports women and children who are experiencing and/or escaping domestic and family violence. WSSSA provides a range of programs and assistance to women and their children who are living with or escaping domestic or family violence.
Reporting to the General Manager Corporate Services, an exciting opportunity exists for a proactive and capable People and Culture Advisor to oversee the human resources functions of the organisation. Key responsibilities of this hands on role include:
- providing ongoing support, contemporary advice and coaching to managers across the full range of HR practices;
- developing and implementing people and culture policies and procedures to ensure healthy and safe work practices;
- driving end-to-end recruitment and on-boarding;
- proactively identifying continuous improvement initiatives for people and culture processes and systems;
- providing advice and guidance relating to performance management, talent management, succession planning and ER/IR matters.
Applications are sought from appropriately qualified individuals with proven experience in a similar generalist people and culture advisory role. The suitable candidate will be a critical thinker with a ‘can-do’ attitude, and a professional and collaborative approach to coaching staff in resolving people and culture related matters. They will be self-sufficient, confident in their abilities, and passionate about contemporary HR practices. Versatility, warmth, diplomacy, professionalism, vision, drive, energy, an internal service focus and excellent relationship building skills will also be required. A strong working knowledge of industrial relations legislative frameworks and practical experience communicating and advising on Awards and EBA’s is essential.
This role is being offered at 0.7FTE and provides an outstanding opportunity for a people and culture professional seeking flexibility, whilst contributing to this worthy organisation.
For a job and person specification please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit womenssafetyservices.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. For a confidential discussion, please call Justin or Lucy Dinnison-Mitchell on (08) 8100 8830.