Arthritis South Australia is a member based organisation committed to improving the quality of life of all people with arthritis and related conditions. It is dedicated to reducing the social and economic burdens of arthritis through funding research, providing education, creating awareness and advocating on behalf of people with arthritis and related conditions.
Arthritis SA now seeks an experienced, commercially astute Chief Executive Officer to continue to drive its vision and navigate the organisation through sector reform. Reporting to a diverse and experienced Board, key responsibilities of this role include:
- developing and implementing strategy to deliver high quality and relevant services to consumers;
- expanding and maintaining strong and productive strategic relationships with key community, corporate, government and partner enterprises;
- identifying and driving new business and commercial opportunities to ensure Arthritis SA’s long term sustainability;
- championing Arthritis SA and increasing advocacy for arthritis and related conditions, promoting an inclusive environment and increasing community awareness;
- leading, motivating and developing the highly dedicated staff.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified professionals with an awareness of current and future issues facing this rapidly changing sector, together with an ability to think laterally and identify and pursue commercial opportunities. A genuine affinity with the stakeholders is essential, as are outstanding communication skills, warmth, empathy, credibility and authenticity.
This high impact leadership role presents a rare opportunity to lead a well respected entity with a bright future through its next phase of innovation and growth.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit arthritissa.org.au
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Julie Brennan and Andrew Reed by email to email@example.com
Telephone enquiries are welcome on (08) 8100 8827.