The National Best Practice Unit for Tackling Indigenous Smoking (NBPU TIS) supports regional tobacco grant recipients across Australia in their efforts to reduce the rates of smoking among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Based in Adelaide and reporting to the Manager NBPU TIS, this position plays a pivotal role in providing diverse administration and project support to the NBPU TIS team. Key responsibilities include:
- organising NBPU workshops, conferences and meetings, and arranging travel and accommodation for NBPU staff and key stakeholders;
- managing NBPU records and documentation on the Ninti Management System;
- liaising with the Ninti team in relation to NBPU payments, invoicing and the ICT system;
- assisting the NBPU team to report against contract requirements;
- proactively maintaining effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders;
- undertaking ad hoc activities and special projects to support the NBPU team as required.
Applications are invited from versatile, enthusiastic and well organised administration professionals with previous experience in a high level support role. A positive, professional and hands on approach, meticulous attention to detail, excellent interpersonal qualities, high level verbal and written communication skills, initiative, warmth and good humour as well as the ability to multi-task will all be essential requirements. Previous experience in a project management support role will be highly desirable.
This is a maternity leave contract for 6 months, with the potential for extension. Some intra and interstate travel will be required as part of the role.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit nintione.com.au
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Lucy Dinnison-Mitchell by email to email@example.com
Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to either Lucy or Justin Hinora on (08) 8100 8849.