- Commercially savvy?
- Sales focused?
- Energetic and driven?
- Engaged in the health and fitness and/or tech space?
- Keen to jet set?
- Able to globally project and enhance the brand behind the world’s number one health and fitness app?
- Move forward?
- Move fast?
- Move strong?
- Move as one?
Sweat is a leading global, innovative technology company. A proud South Australian success story, Sweat is the driving force behind the largest health and fitness app in the world, featuring renowned personal trainers Kayla Itsines, Kelsey Wells and Sjana Elise. Currently employing approximately 70 staff (and growing rapidly) in the fields of app development, project management, marketing, communication, influencers and design, Sweat is driven by success and energised by the future.
Sweat has a number of exciting and significant growth strategies to execute, and seeks a driven, passionate and business-minded professional to join the Sweat team on this exhilarating journey.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (Tobi Pearce), this senior but autonomous role will have responsibility for:
- assisting in the strategic planning and development of Sweat’s roadmap and executing business growth strategies;
- proactively monitoring and conducting health and fitness industry related research including market trends, competitors, and current/potential partners;
- developing and maintaining positive working relationships with new and existing key stakeholders;
- preparing proposals and pitches to present internally and externally, in line with the business’ brand values;
- effectively managing end to end contract negotiation and contract management processes, ensuring appropriate communication with all stakeholders is maintained;
- regularly reporting on progress against growth targets, KPIs and strategic goals;
- attending and/or presenting at industry related events and ensuring Sweat’s recognition as an industry leader.
Applications are sought from individuals with a passion for health, fitness and technology, and with proven professional experience in a business development role or similar. The suitable candidate will demonstrate proven stakeholder management, excellent negotiation skills, an engaging communicative style, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, high level organisation skills and a collaborative business mindset. Positivity, flexibility, drive, self-motivation and a proactive, results driven focus are essential traits for success in this pivotal role. Business qualifications will be highly regarded.
This is a rare Adelaide-based opportunity to play a significant role in the future growth of a successful business with global reach, within a positive, progressive and values-driven environment.
For further information on our client, please visit sweat.com
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Justin Hinora by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Justin or Emily on (08) 8100 8849.Please note: Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.