- Potential succession opportunity to HR executive
- City Fringe location
Our client is a large, dynamic not-for-profit industry leader in the health and community services domain. Through a dedicated workforce of approx. 2,000 staff, it provides leading edge services throughout SA and beyond, focused on delivering high quality customer care and engagement.
Reporting to the Director HR, this pivotal and influential leadership role is responsible for developing and implementing strategic workplace relations and HR initiatives. The role will provide strong and transformational leadership across a significant portion of the HR services portfolio including workforce strategy and planning, industrial relations, statutory compliance, HR administration, systems and operations and policy/process development and implementation. As a senior leader driving people and culture initiatives, you will also promote behaviours and practices throughout the organisation that align with the organisations strategy and values. Key responsibilities include:
- providing input into and support the workforce management strategic plan and annual HR Plan;
- managing the provision of an effective and client focussed consultancy, advisory and administrative service to the organisation relating to HR & IR matters;
- facilitating talent management including attraction, recruitment, induction, retention, succession, performance management and development;
- working collaboratively with the organisational development team to support development and implementation of OD initiatives;
- leading, motivating, managing and developing a small HR team to provide trusted advice and services that proactively support and build capacity of business leaders and employees to position the business as a provider and employer of choice.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and contemporary HR leaders with demonstrated experience in developing and leading proactive and pragmatic HR services in a diverse organisation. Versatility, credibility, warmth, resilience, diplomacy, professionalism, vision, drive, energy, an internal service focus and excellent influencing and relationship skills will also be required. The role provides an excellent career path toward a HR Executive seat for the right person.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to make a valuable contribution to this respected and successful entity as it continues to adapt to and meet customer expectations. Confidential enquiries and applications are encouraged without delay.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Bernie Dyer by email to email@example.com
Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Bernie or Lucy Dinnison-Mitchell on (08) 8100 8827.
Your application will be automatically acknowledged by return email.