With a turnover of approximately $10m, a strong balance sheet and employing around 80 staff, The Can:Do Group strives to build inclusive communities for those who are deaf, blind, hard of hearing, have low vision or other sensory needs. It supports both children and adults with these disabilities as well as providing support to their loved ones.
Reporting directly to the experienced skills-based Board, this important leadership role has responsibility for:
- delivering the strategic vision and transformational plans to maintain The Can:Do Group at the forefront of disability services;
- developing and delivering innovative and contemporary services and initiatives aligned to client needs;
- leading, managing, motivating and developing the committed and passionate staff to deliver high quality outcomes and a positive culture;
- maintaining and enhancing relationships with diverse stakeholders including government entities, peak bodies, service partners and community groups;
- ensuring sound governance, asset and risk management and financial sustainability.
The successful candidate will be an appropriately qualified senior executive with demonstrated capability to lead an organisation through ongoing reform, growth and increasing competition. Health or human services sector experience is an advantage but candidates with leadership experience from comparable domains and an authentic connection to the work of The Can:Do Group will also be seriously considered. Strategic thinking, contemporary leadership, strong financial acumen and highly developed communication and negotiation skills are essential, as is the warmth, empathy, integrity and credibility necessary to lead The Can:Do Group through its next phase of growth.
An attractive executive remuneration package will be offered to secure a high calibre individual keen to lead this trusted and respected organisation making a genuine difference in the community.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit candogroup.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8827.