Racing SA Ltd is the controlling body for thoroughbred racing in South Australia.
Applications are invited from interested persons for three Directorships on the Racing SA Board.
Racing SA Directors are appointed by the Racing SA Ltd Directors Selection Panel for a three year term. These are remunerated positions.
Successful candidates will ideally possess a sound knowledge of contemporary governance frameworks, and have an understanding of, and an interest in, contributing to the State’s thoroughbred racing industry at Board level.
Preferential consideration will be given to persons who have the following:
- Experience in the negotiations and delivery of media rights across all platforms.
- Experience or qualified in any one or more of the following disciplines or areas:
- strategic planning and business development;
- government and public sector relations;
- thoroughbred race horse breeding, ownership and racing;
- major membership based club strategic planning and business development.
Applicants should ideally have a minimum ten years’ experience in their field of expertise.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday, 12 August 2022 and should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.