Catering for around 1,100 students from Reception to Year 12 on one campus, Pedare is a co-educational Anglican and Uniting Church day school in Golden Grove. Pedare’s vision is to foster partnerships with families to enable students to excel in their learning; to be globally focussed; to have a strong sense of self-worth; and to make a difference in the community.
Reporting to the Business Manager and working closely with the entire Executive Leadership, this critical role will be responsible for managing the ICT operations and performance, and longer term technology strategy and execution for the College.
A significant component of Pedare’s Strategic Vision is to foster a culture of innovation and enterprise. Key to the role of the successful ICT Manager will be a capacity and willingness to work closely with educational leaders and industry partners to facilitate this strategic objective. Other key responsibilities include:
- driving the development and implementation of the ICT strategic vision in line with College objectives;
- identifying, recommending, implementing and supporting cost effective technology solutions;
- leading, coaching and mentoring a dedicated team to achieve key activities and projects;
- providing effective technical and strategic leadership across enterprise ICT infrastructure, operations, platforms, software, hardware and applications;
- offering appropriate and timely information and assistance to internal and external customers;
- overseeing the annual operating and capital ICT expenditure budget.
Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified ICT professionals with demonstrated experience leading the strategic direction of the ICT function ideally for a human services business. Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build and sustain positive working relationships with key stakeholders will be essential, as will a genuine commitment to a customer-centric approach. The successful candidate will also possess strong project management skills, technical ICT expertise and financial management experience. Previous experience in education is not essential. Most important is the ability to position ICT as an enabler for high quality educational outcomes.
This is a genuine opportunity to drive the ICT strategy and operations for an established, respected, connected and thriving learning community, committed to innovation and enterprise.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit pedarecc.sa.edu.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed and Bernie Dyer. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8827.