Lutheran Education SA, NT & WA (LESNW) represents 42 co-educational schools and early years centres (learning communities) across South Australia, Western Australia and the Northern Territory. It provides professional learning opportunities, advice and support for its members encompassing spiritual, educational, governance, industrial, financial and policy support. As a group of learning communities, LESNW is thriving, supportive, compassionate and collaborative enabling each community to achieve its vision.
After 10 years of outstanding leadership, the current Executive Director, John Proeve, will retire in late 2022 providing a great succession opportunity. Based in Adelaide and reporting to and working closely with the LESNW Board, the role is responsible for:
- formulating and implementing strategy to deliver on the organisation’s Strategic Intentions plan;
- leading and managing the LESNW regional office and its dedicated staff;
- maintaining and enhancing strong relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders including Lutheran Church, Lutheran Education, government and regulatory agencies;
- overseeing sound governance, risk and financial management;
- strengthening the agility and sustainability of the LESNW learning communities.
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified and experienced Lutheran professionals demonstrating education, organisational and human services leadership experience, with the ability to motivate and lead learning communities in the pursuit of education excellence in a changing education environment. Equally important will be the well developed stakeholder negotiation and relationship building skills, strategic thinking, political acumen, authenticity, integrity and empathy required in such a role.
This is a rare opportunity to make a significant contribution to Lutheran education in this country.
For further information on our client, please visit lesnw.edu.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Bernie Dyer on (08) 8100 8827.