Police Health Limited is a progressive and contemporary Adelaide based not-for-profit, member focussed, private health insurer that operates nationally. With a history dating back to 1935 its purpose is to be a trusted partner in providing peace of mind and support for the health and wellbeing of police and emergency services personnel and volunteers. The organisation does this by providing high quality, good value private health insurance products and services exclusively to those communities through two separate brands: Police Health and Emergency Services Health, both of which consistently receive national industry accolades.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this exciting, newly created role will shape the future of Business Intelligence within the organisation. Leading the organisation on a data driven pathway and driving continuous improvement, the key elements of this position, which is offered on a fixed contractual basis, include:
- implementing and managing best practice Data Governance, Master Data Management and Data Lifecyle Management strategies for the business;
- evaluating and implementing appropriate solutions for BI tools, consulting with and assisting stakeholders in those processes;
- embedding a data driven decision-making culture through the delivery of user-friendly functionality;
- continuously improving the collection and use of data throughout the business;
- building and maintaining effective working relationships with each department within the organisation.
Applications are sought from experienced professionals with proven capability in analytical methodologies and statistical trends. Experience steering analytical functions, use of analytical tools and data management together with a broad understanding of customer, business and digital systems is required. Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivation, innovation, creativity, relationship building capacity and enthusiasm will be important qualities for success in this position. Experience in a heavily regulated industry will be advantageous. Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline are considered essential.
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.