Australian Gas Infrastructure Group (AGIG) is a leader in its sector, managing critical gas infrastructure across Australia through its infrastructure businesses that include Australian Gas Networks, Dampier Bunbury Pipeline and Multinet Gas Networks. It is also leading the way in renewable gas, through the development of carbon neutral projects such as renewable hydrogen production. With an asset base of approximately $9 billion, a customer base of over 2 million and employing more than 300 staff, AGIG is poised for further growth.
Reporting to the Executive General Manager People and Strategy, the national role of Head of People and Culture is responsible for the management of all human resources, payroll and non-technical training activities across the organisation. Key responsibilities include:
- managing the development and implementation of a robust people and culture function across AGIG including policies and procedures aligned with legislative requirements and business objectives;
- managing all people and culture reporting requirements both internal and external including those for shareholders and government agencies;
- developing and implementing a non-technical training framework across the business;
- overseeing recruitment, performance management and remuneration review processes;
- leading, developing, motivating and managing the People and Culture Team including promoting a strong customer service culture;
- developing and delivering on divisional budget objectives.
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified human resources professionals with experience in leading a people and culture function across a broad human resourced portfolio. The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills and the ability to build credible and productive relationships across all levels of internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will act as a trusted advisor and play a critical role in achieving AGIG’s people objectives through a proactive approach to problem solving, a results-oriented attitude, a focus on leading by example in behaviour and values and a passion for the delivery of exemplary customer service.
The position could be based in either Perth, Adelaide or Melbourne to attract the right candidate.
All applicants will be subject to background checks such as police checks, medical assessment and employment and qualification verification checks.
For further information on our client, please visit agig.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.