Ninti One Limited (Ninti) works with communities and relevant agencies to achieve social and economic development outcomes with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples. Since its establishment in 2003, Ninti has been building opportunities through research, innovation and engagement in Australia, and more recently in a range of sectors across the Indo-Pacific. Ninti has offices in Adelaide and Alice Springs and staff and associates based in other States and Territories.
Based in Adelaide and reporting to the General Manager – Business Development, this fast-paced role in a rapidly expanding market will focus on market facing activities to accelerate Ninti’s revenue growth and impact. Specific responsibilities include:
- managing the preparation and submission of tenders;
- undertaking financial and cost benefit analysis and preparing business case proposals, findings and recommendations to inform business decisions;
- establishing and maintaining stakeholder relationships and staying abreast of emerging trends, innovations and market intelligence to increase Ninti’s competitive advantage;
- working closely with project delivery teams to capture and promote Ninti’s premier performance and reputation;
- supporting the execution and evolution of Ninti’s strategic plan in target markets;
- working collaboratively with the dedicated Business Development team.
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified business development professionals with demonstrated experience in winning tenders and contributing to business growth. A background in commercial consulting or a comparable values-driven NFP environment, involving multiple partners and other stakeholders will be highly regarded. The successful candidate will be a strong influencer and strategic thinker with the ability to demonstrate exceptional client service, a high level of initiative, problem solving, agility in a dynamic and evolving environment, and will be results focused.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an understanding of Commonwealth and State policies and programs that are focused on Closing the Gap between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Australians and non-Indigenous Australians.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.