With an enviable international reputation for world class performances and a vital role at the heart of the South Australian community, the Adelaide Symphony Orchestra (ASO) is one of the nation's most exciting performing arts organisations.
Reporting to the Managing Director and a key member of the Senior Management Team, the Corporate Services Manager will proactively lead the finance and corporate services portfolio, working collaboratively across departments and driving a continuous improvement culture to achieve organisational objectives. Key responsibilities will include:
- full financial and accounting practice and advice to the MD and the Board including preparation of monthly financial reports to the Board;
- management and fulfilment of all finance functions including budgeting, financial reporting, funds and grants management and business partnering;
- managing, mentoring and developing a small team of direct reports;
- strategic leadership and project management for the delivery of integrated ICT systems across the organisation;
- compliance, statutory requirements and risk management;
- business systems and processes management and development.
This multi-dimensional role will suit an appropriately qualified and accomplished corporate services professional keen to make an operational and strategic contribution. Applications are encouraged from experienced executives with strong financial management and accounting capabilities, combined with commercial and technological acumen, strategic thinking and effective communications and interpersonal skills. Experience in the not-for-profit/charitable sector will be highly regarded.
This position represents an outstanding and rare career opportunity for a corporate services professional with a genuine affinity with the work of this world class orchestra, Adelaide’s largest performing arts company.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit aso.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Trish Retallick on (08) 8100 8827.