Located in the heart of Nuriootpa, the Vine Inn Barossa is an iconic and award-winning regional community-owned hotel. Employing around 70 staff and with a turnover circa $11m, facilities include 18 four-star hotel rooms, 11 self-contained units, 18 motel rooms, function/conference and meeting rooms, bar, garden bistro and bottle shop, and with exciting accommodation expansion plans pending. After more than 12 years of exemplary leadership and service, Chris Linden is stepping down.
Reporting to the Chair and working closely with the Board, the General Manager will have responsibilities including:
- formulating the overall business strategy and positioning the facility for continued success;
- leading, motivating, developing and managing the dedicated team of staff;
- effectively managing the financial and physical resources in the best interest of the community members;
- proactively driving a culture of continuous improvement to ensure systems, governance, practices and service are of the highest quality;
- acting as the Licensee and Responsible Officer.
Applications are encouraged from experienced, self-motivated and commercially astute professionals with appropriate tertiary qualifications and the strategic thinking, leadership, confidence, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills necessary in a role of this type. Experience in hospitality will be a distinct advantage. Most important is drive, diplomacy and initiative to focus on members’ and external patrons’ requirements
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.