With Head Office in Adelaide, our client is a long established and successful company with a diverse range of bespoke products and services and a significant client base across Australia. With hundreds of staff and a turnover approaching $50m, the business is poised for revenue growth and further success.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and working closely with the established sales and operational executives, this pivotal Adelaide based role is primarily responsible for:
- proactively contributing to the strategic direction and financial control of the business;
- leading, motivating, developing and managing the corporate services team;
- maintaining and enhancing important relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- ensuring the provision of detailed analysis and information to inform key business decisions;
- overseeing compliance and corporate regulatory requirements;
- proactively and strategically managing and enhancing the company’s commercial contracts and equity and funding arrangements.
Applications are encouraged from senior finance professionals with experience in a comparable leadership role. The successful candidate will be commercially astute, pragmatic, perceptive, resilient, calm, considered and self-assured and be a trusted advisor to senior management and the Board within this agile privately owned business. Strong leadership and stakeholder relationship building skills will also be important.
This is a rare opportunity to join a significant and dynamic Adelaide based business as it continues its growth trajectory.
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed and Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application. Your application will not be forwarded to our client without your knowledge of its identity.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.