Skylight Mental Health delivers a range of recovery-oriented community mental health services by working alongside people experiencing mental illness, family and friends who care for them and the broader South Australian community. Skylight provides support and information, builds community awareness and advocates for improved mental health policy and services.
Reporting to the General Manager Corporate Services, this business critical role will have oversight of the finance function and a close working relationship with the Board of Directors. Core responsibilities include:
- leading and developing the Finance team (including the NDIS Plan Management function);
- reporting of financial information for both internal and external stakeholders, including the Management team, Board of Directors and external auditors;
- working closely with the Management team to contribute to strategic financial and commercial matters;
- overseeing AP/AR, payroll, month end processes, cash flow, management reports, forecasting and annual budgets;
- ensuring compliance with service standards, NDIS requirements and adherence to policies and procedures.
Applications are encouraged from qualified finance professionals with demonstrated experience in a similar role. The ideal candidate will possess analytical and technical skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including the Board of Directors. Amongst the higher level skills sought are contemporary leadership abilities and influencing and advocacy skills, as well as personal and professional warmth and maturity. CA/CPA qualifications will be well regarded but are not essential.
Skylight supports staff wellbeing and job satisfaction through proactive work-life balance initiatives and flexible working arrangements.
Applications should be addressed to Hannah Way and Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.