APPLICATIONS ENCOURAGED FROM PROVEN AND EMERGING EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTS
Helping Hand is recognised as one of the most progressive not-for-profit aged care service providers in Australia, offering home care services, retirement living and residential care homes across metropolitan and regional South Australia. Its 1,700 skilled and valued employees drive the organisation’s enviable reputation for providing quality and innovative care and services to more than 6,000 older Australians each year.
The opportunity now exists for a highly proficient and motivated professional administrator to provide vital support to the Chief Executive Officer and the Board. Key aspects of the role include:
- managing the CEO’s demanding calendar to maximise efficiency including scheduling meetings, email triage and travel requirements;
- providing administrative support to the CFO, Board Committees and the corporate governance functions of the organisation as needed;
- establishing and maintaining effective professional relationships across the organisation and externally on behalf of the CEO;
- assisting to coordinate Board and Committee meetings, paper submissions and company secretarial support including minutes;
- maintaining best practice administration systems, procedures and protocols and ensuing high level document management.
Applications are invited from versatile and highly organised professionals with demonstrated experience in a comparably demanding executive support role. A positive, calm and thoughtful approach, meticulous attention to detail, high level verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, warmth and diplomacy are all essential qualities sought. Demonstrated experience providing support to a Board is not essential but will be well regarded. Personal alignment with the mission, vision and values of the organisation will be critical.
Applications are also encouraged from proven and emerging administrative professionals for a second Executive Assistant appointment to support another senior executive within the organisation. In order to attract the right candidates, flexibility, training opportunities and an attractive salary package inclusive of salary sacrifice options will be offered.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit helpinghand.org.au
Applications should be addressed to Hannah Way and Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.