Adelaide Development Company is a family business which, as a Group, has operated in South Australia and Western Australia for almost 100 years. It operates across multiple sectors from property development and investment through to agribusiness. The Group’s property development portfolio includes land holdings for ongoing development activities in subdivisional development, residential, mixed use, commercial retail and other sectors.
Based in Adelaide and reporting to the Group Accountant, this diverse and hands-on role is responsible for:
- assisting in the preparation of monthly and year end financial reports of the Group, including budgeting and forecasting, and statutory and taxation compliance;
- providing information to project managers to aid in financial analysis of their reports;
- maintaining Group fixed asset registers and ensuring compliance with Group capital expenditure requirements;
- preparing and managing the payroll process for Group rural activities;
- providing support on special projects.
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified CA/CPA (or currently completing) finance professionals with demonstrated experience in a comparable supporting role. The successful candidate will have sound Excel skills and ideally experience with an integrated accounting system. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, diligence, sound attention to detail and initiative are all qualities sought.
Offered on a full-time basis, flexible working arrangements may be negotiable in order to secure the right candidate.
For further information on our client, please visit adelaidedevelopment.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Hannah Way and Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8827.