Formed in 1968, The Aerotech Group has grown over the past fifty years to become South Australia’s largest privately owned aviation company. The Group offers a fleet of 30+ aircraft that operate across a diverse range of applications, including emergency response capabilities in aerial firefighting, oil spill response and medical evacuations, agricultural spraying, film and media, tourism, transport and more.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this pivotal and hands on role will be responsible for the accounting functions for a complex group of Company structures and interactions. Key aspects of the role include:
- preparing accurate and timely monthly management accounts and analysis critical to effective business decision making and compliance;
- managing daily cash flows, reconciling bank statements and accounts, accounts payable and accounts receivable, credit cards, preparing and submitting BAS, PAYG, forex transactions;
- conducting payroll and other finance-related administrative processes;
- maintaining and enhancing financial reporting systems, processes and cost management systems while embracing continuous improvement opportunities;
- liaising with key internal and external stakeholders including accountants.
Applications are invited from appropriately qualified finance professionals with demonstrated experience in a comparable standalone role. The successful candidate will have a sound working knowledge of bookkeeping, debits/credits, tax, compliance, business planning, investments and management financial reporting. Demonstrated experience navigating Xero (or similar) and sound ICT skills will be necessary. Excellent communication skills, sound attention to detail, a can do attitude and a team player mentality across a flat management structure will be essential to add value to the legacy of this South Australian success story. CA/CPA qualifications will be well regarded but are not essential.
For further information on our client, please visit aerotech.net.au
Applications should be addressed to Hannah Way and Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.