Since 1985 Maxima has trained and placed into sustained employment thousands of people across Australia. From its modest genesis as a Group Training Scheme, Maxima has evolved into a leading national, morally driven and professionally managed employment and training services provider. Maxima’s success has resulted in the significant expansion of services to 60 locations across SA, QLD, WA, TAS, NSW, NT and VIC. Today Maxima offers an impressive array of programs and services encompassing; Disability Employment Service, Return to Work, Apprenticeships and Traineeship management, Labour Hire, Indigenous Employment and services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and working closely with the Chair and the Board, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for:
- providing high level day-to-day management of the CEO’s demanding calendar including scheduling meetings, email triage and travel requirements;
- proactively and professionally corresponding with key stakeholders on behalf of the CEO;
- monitoring business activities of the CEO to ensure workflows are prioritised and actioned efficiently;
- assisting the Chair with Board communications and diary management (meetings with the CEO, corporate engagements and events, etc);
- in consultation with the Chair (where appropriate) coordinating Board and Committee meetings, paper submissions and company secretarial support as required;
- making a significant contribution to the development, implementation and maintenance of best practice administration systems, procedures and protocols;
- ensuring high level document management.
Applications are invited from versatile and highly organised professionals with demonstrated experience in a comparably demanding executive support role. A positive, calm and thoughtful approach, an eye for governance, meticulous attention to detail, high level verbal and written communication skills and well developed influencing and negotiation skills are all essential qualities sought. Due to the CEO’s commitments, at times this will be an autonomous role requiring exceptional initiative and the ability to anticipate the needs of the CEO.
This role offers a rare opportunity to be part of a flourishing community focussed organisation with a positive and constructive culture.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit maxima.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Hannah Way and Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.