Investigator College is a world-class ELC to Year 12 Anglican College located at Victor Harbor on the beautiful south coast of South Australia. Students are encouraged to become happy, successful and well-rounded citizens, aiming for goals in alignment with the College motto “Your Best Self”. A proud member of the Positive Education Schools Association, students and staff focus on character strengths, resilience, gratitude and growth mindsets to ensure wellbeing that enables optimum academic outcomes. Excellent manners and pro-social skills are hallmarks of an Investigator student with a strong emphasis on respect: of self, of others, the environment and of animals.
A unique opportunity now exists to lead ‘Little Investigators’ from 2022. A boutique Early Learning Centre known for its excellent programs for 3 and 4 year olds, the Centre is amongst the nation’s finest. Reporting to the Head of Junior School, the Director will lead the vision for the Early Years Program and support the staff to implement this vision. Key responsibilities include:
- educational leadership in Reggio Emilia and the Early Learning Framework with a continual focus on improving the quality of teaching and learning in the Early Years;
- provision of quality care in accordance with Education and Care Services National Regulations;
- delivery of educational programs based on developmental needs, interests, experiences and the wellbeing of each child;
- leadership of the ELC team to high performance levels and effective learning and teaching programs specific to the needs of individual students;
- full operational management for the ELC from promotion of the Centre through student journeys and ultimate preparation for Reception Transition.
Applications are encouraged from Early Childhood educators aspiring to or already experienced in leading an ELC operation. Excellent interpersonal skills, complemented by the warmth, integrity, empathy and energy to engage with and inspire the College and wider community, will be key to success in this role.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit investigator.sa.edu.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8827.