Australian Gas Infrastructure Group (AGIG) is a leader in its sector, managing critical gas infrastructure across Australia through its gas businesses that include Australian Gas Networks, Dampier Bunbury Pipeline and Multinet Gas Networks.
Reporting to the Executive General Manager, Corporate and Regulation, this national role is responsible for managing the development and implementation of AGIG’s national compliance risk management practices across the organisation’s business processes and operations. Key responsibilities include:
- managing the submission of compliance reports in line with Regulatory Compliance Guidelines and jurisdictional requirements;
- delivering papers and presentations on compliance matters;
- coordinating compliance analysis and providing input into business reporting for the Board and senior management;
- managing external audits and the compliance management system;
- contributing to the development of regulatory plans;
- providing general compliance advice across the business.
Applications are welcome from appropriately qualified and experienced compliance professionals with a background in areas such as commerce, economics, law, policy or engineering. Experience in the energy industry or a similarly highly regulated environment will be an advantage. The successful candidate will be process focused with high attention to detail and strong analytical skills. Also important will be well developed interpersonal skills and the ability to build and manage credible and productive internal and external working relationships.
The position is offered preferably on a full-time basis, but part-time (for example a 9 day fortnight) may be considered in order to attract the right candidate. The position may be based in either Adelaide, Melbourne or Perth.
All candidates will be subject to background checks such as police checks, medical assessment and employment and qualification verification checks.
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.