For over 30 years, Lighthouse Disability Ltd has been a leading provider of disability support in South Australia. Lighthouse is a values-based organisation with a long and successful history of service to adults with complex and diverse disabilities. With over 250 staff, revenue approaching $35m and a very strong balance sheet, the organisation has expanded rapidly and is poised for further growth and success.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, this key senior leadership role oversees the delivery of agreed strategic and operational objectives relating to high quality service in residential accommodation, including the quality and clinical governance of services. Other responsibilities include:
- leading relationship management and client and family engagement strategy initiatives;
- managing and guiding a dedicated team to build and enhance capability;
- implementing continuous improvement initiatives aligning with NDIS Practice Standards compliance;
- maintaining and establishing key relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- ensuring sound financial management across all areas of responsibility.
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified, motivated and experienced individuals with the clinical and operational leadership credibility to ensure the highest standards of client service. Demonstrated experience in quality/clinical governance systems in a health or human services (preferably 24/7) environment is required. Experience in the NDIS environment is highly desirable. Warmth, empathy, authenticity and excellent interpersonal skills will be important in order to align with the Lighthouse values and culture.
Offered on a three year fixed term contract, this is an opportunity to add value to a worthy entity improving the lives of people with a disability.
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.