Employing 160 staff, Australian Institute of Business (AIB) is a fully accredited private higher education provider and the market share leader of online MBAs in Australia. With students located in Australia and across the globe, this progressive business is poised and positioned for future growth. An exciting new position has been created for a versatile executive to join and add value to AIB.
Reporting, as a natural deputy, to the Chief Executive Officer and working closely with the Executive Team, this important position will be a key driver of the newly developed strategic plan. Functionally, the role will lead the Technology, Reporting and People and Culture teams but, most significantly, will ensure that organisation resources are aligned with the critical growth priorities of the business. Key responsibilities include:
- driving cultural change by removing silos and fostering collaboration and agile ways of working;
- providing clarity and direction to the wider team, ensuring alignment with the strategic and operational objectives and creating a culture of accountability to ensure delivery;
- leading business process optimisation, undertaking strategic planning and working with the CEO to create robust execution plans to enable attainment of the strategy;
- designing and implementing an effective prioritisation and delivery process to ensure human, financial and technological resources are deployed in alignment with strategic priorities and to achieve desired returns on investment;
- ensuring robust reporting and data governance approaches;
- preparing and delivering Board reporting regarding operational performance, risk and strategy.
This position will suit an appropriately qualified and accomplished senior executive who can demonstrate a successful track record of leadership in a comparably diverse finance or operational role. CA/CPA status is highly desirable and experience in private equity, management consulting and corporate transformation will also be a definite advantage. Amongst the higher level leadership skills sought are commercial and technological acumen, innovative strategic thinking, diplomacy, integrity, resilience, credibility, proactivity, tenacity, vision and strong analytical, influencing and advocacy capabilities. A highly competitive executive remuneration package will be offered to secure a consummate and dynamic professional capable of enhancing the leadership of this successful SA organisation.
For further information on our client, please visit aib.edu.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed and Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call (08) 8100 8849.