Enriched by the values of family, Ananda Aged Care is a place where respect, integrity of life and compassion are supported by holistic care, best practice service and meaningful wellbeing experiences. Both Ananda sites at Hope Valley and Findon offer general care and dementia specific amenities to meet the individual needs of people with varying health issues and disabilities. A key corporate services role with a strong HR focus has emerged for an experienced manager to join and add value to this private entity and its over 200 residents.
Working closely with the Board and highly experienced Director of Nursing, this diverse and pivotal role has responsibility for the efficient and effective leadership of the administrative and HR function in order to provide professional, friendly, and timely corporate services. Key responsibilities include:
- all aspects of the people and culture portfolio including recruitment, induction, rostering, performance management and development of the corporate administration team;
- coordinating the administrative function to ensure optimal clinical flow management and a united approach to excellence in client care;
- reporting on key people and performance indicators to the Board;
- developing, implementing and maintaining best practice systems towards continuous improvement in both administration and customer service;
- managing a range of corporate functions such as facilities, finance, invoicing, record keeping and effective internal and external communications and reporting.
Applications are sought from proactive, versatile and business minded individuals with suitable qualifications, a positive attitude and sound experience in a similar role, ideally within a health or comparably client focussed human or professional services environment. The ideal candidate will be approachable, extremely well organised, ICT savvy, innovative and able to juggle multiple priorities and expectations, with an unwavering commitment to internal and external customer service. Authenticity, people and culture nous, strong and compassionate leadership capability and excellent communication skills will also be integral to success in the role.
This is an excellent opportunity to add value to a respected and successful boutique/niche SA organisation by ensuring the effective HR and corporate support that allows the care professionals to focus on their critical services and ultimately, the resident’s wellbeing.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF icon above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit anandaagedcare.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Hannah Way on (08) 8100 8827.