Police Health is a not-for-profit, member focussed, national private health insurance fund. With a history stretching back to 1935, its purpose is to enhance the physical and mental wellbeing of police and emergency services personnel and volunteers. The organisation does this by providing high quality, good value private health insurance products and services exclusively to those communities through two separate brands, Police Health and Emergency Services Health, both of which consistently receive national industry accolades. With an exciting and continued growth trajectory ahead, a Brand & Communications Specialist opportunity has emerged.
Reporting to the General Manager Marketing & Strategic Relationships, this role will be responsible for the development and delivery of marketing and communications that drive the growth and retention of Police Health members. Other aspects of the role include:
- positioning the brand in a positive and proactive manner to ensure continued growth;
- supporting member engagement by developing communications and key notifications, as well as monitoring competitor communications;
- contributing to the development and execution of the marketing strategy;
- designing and executing marketing communication and branding analytics to inform key business decisions;
- ensuring member communications remain compliant with regulatory requirements;
- liaising with key stakeholders to ensure a coordinated and effective approach to customer communications delivery.
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified Communications and/or MarComm professionals with demonstrated experience in developing and executing communication activities. The successful candidate will have a strategic and analytical mindset, together with a pragmatic and hands on approach. High level interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong problem-solving skills and a high level of creativity will be important to ensure success in this role. A background in insurance or broader financial services or related sectors will be well regarded.
Offered on a 12 month maternity leave contract, this is a genuine opportunity to add value to the growth of the Police Health Group brand.
Applications should be addressed to Justin Hinora. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Justin or Hannah Way on (08) 8100 8849.