HenderCare is a national registered NDIS and Home Care Package provider as well as a supplier of acute healthcare services. It creates bespoke solutions to support people with a disability, older Australians and people in the acute healthcare sector. Since the business was established in 2004, HenderCare has experienced year on year growth. Operating alongside HenderCare is HenderCare Foundation, a not-for-profit organisation, committed to improving the lives of vulnerable children. Collectively, HenderCare and HenderCare Foundation employ 150 internal employees nationally and have approximately 1,500 field staff delivering a range of services to clients across Australia.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this critical role will be responsible for the day-to-day ICT operations and performance, and longer term technology strategy and execution. Other responsibilities of this hands-on role include:
- identifying, recommending, implementing and supporting cost effective technology solutions;
- contributing to the development of ICT strategy in support of business growth plans;
- leading team members in decision making on ICT operations and directions, including vendor contract terms and invoice approvals;
- overseeing the annual operating and capital ICT expenditure budgets, in conjunction with the CFO;
- providing technical assistance to the Executive Team and other key internal stakeholders as required.
Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified ICT professionals with demonstrated experience in a comparable role across a geographically dispersed business. The ability to think strategically, coupled with a practical and analytical approach will be well regarded. The successful candidate will possess strong project management skills and the interpersonal qualities to work with a range of internal and external stakeholders. Amongst the higher level skills sought are energy, time management and the ability to work within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Make an enquiry to join this rapidly growing organisation in a senior ICT capacity.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit hendercare.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Hannah Way on (08) 8100 8849.