PROJECT MANAGEMENT - ERP, BI
BUSINESS SYSTEMS IMPROVEMENTS
Polyaire Pty Ltd is an international leader in the HVAC sector and is the only company in Australia that is truly a national manufacturer and distributor of air conditioning products, servicing both the residential and commercial sectors. With significant turnover and approximately 250 staff, it now seeks to appoint an experienced professional in project management and improvements of ERP and Business systems to assist with its continuing growth.
Working closely with the Managing Director and other key business leaders, this hands-on and critical leadership position will be responsible for:
- project managing the new ERP system rollout, ongoing maintenance and project upgrades;
- reviewing and analysing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing business systems;
- ensuring new system integrations meet the functional requirements of the business;
- utilising business systems to collate information for strategic use across the business;
- implementing and supporting cost effective whole of business systems solutions such as eCommerce and business intelligence platforms;
- working collaboratively with other business units to ensure the integrity of information and its delivery in a consistent and timely fashion.
Applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified project management and business improvement professionals with demonstrated hands-on experience in ERP and other Business Systems. Expertise in the use of current reporting and analysis tools will be required, ideally complemented by experience in mainstream ERP programs such as SAGE or EPICOR. Strong communication and stakeholder collaboration skills partnered with technology awareness and strategic planning capabilities are critical to success in the role. Experience in master data processes and controls, excellent modelling skills and the ability to manipulate and analyse diverse datasets will be highly regarded.
This is a genuine ongoing opportunity for a business improvement leader to join and add value to Polyaire during a significant time of growth and beyond.
For a job and person specification, please click on the PDF button above or below, and for further information on our client, please visit polyaire.com.au
Applications should be addressed to Andrew Reed. Please click on the Apply Today button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew or Hannah Way on (08) 8100 8827.